“Find out how to use webinars to deliver professional learning
to your association members.”
If you are interested in knowing how to use webinars to provide ongoing professional learning to grow your association, then this message is for you.
In a membership survey conducted by Survey Matters, 92% of respondents indicated professional learning as the second most important reason for joining an association.
Imagine being able to provide professional learning to your regional members without having to leave your office.
Or, what about if you could add some extra dollars to the association’s funds by hosting webinars on a regular basis.
How would you feel if you could add more value to your services and build credibility as an authority in your profession.
Well, that’s where our D4U Webinar Management Service could help your professional association.
One simple reason is we can help you connect with your members (and potential members) from the comfort on your home. No travel, airfares, accommodation , or living out of a suitcase. Which means you can provide professional learning for a reasonable fee and cost.
Let me share with you some of the important points about our D4U Managed Webinar Service.
- Successfully apply the what, where, who, when and why to planning webinars.
- Quick and efficient ways to set up webinars.
- 7 essential elements to include in the invitation.
- 5 simple ways to promote your webinar event.
- The importance of preparing your presenter for the ‘what ifs’ of online learning.
- Three proven steps to preparing presentations to keep the attendees engaged.
- How to leverage the post-webinar options with on-demand replays.
And that’s just a fraction of what you’ll find out when you use our services.
We’ve spent several years researching smarter ways to deliver cost-effective professional learning to professional association members regardless of their location. For the last five years we’ve been successfully applying what we have learnt.
Now you get to benefit from our research and mastery through our D4U Managed Webinar Service.
What do we offer?
- Manage and host 10 x 1 hour live webinars over the next 12 months
- Full service registration via a secure e-payment gateway
- Customised branding for your event
- One on one personal training support for your presenter prior to each event
- Pre-webinar test and rehearsal
- Real time audience polling and Q & A
- Promote your event to our database and networks (if relevant)
- Synchronised recording of audio and webinar presentation
- Post-webinar attendee list and Q & A transcript
What do people say about our hosted webinars?
“Eduwebinar makes keeping up to date with emerging issues in education so easy.
Engaging presenters from a variety of areas provide input, stimulate discussion and
respond to issues and questions from participants – the hour simply flies!
If you can’t participate at the scheduled time, you can always check in at a later,
more convenient time. PD in your favourite armchair.”
And there’s more …
BONUS #1: We will facilitate your first webinar for you …. and provide a facilitator until someone in your association feels comfortable doing this. I will train one representative from your association on how to facilitate webinars.
Margaret from QLD says, “I like the way Karen introduced the webinar and kept everything on track. The interface is simple and everything just worked as it should. Seamless, transparent. I liked the way the session was divided into three so there was the opportunity to ask questions. Entering the questions as they occurred to you was good – and then just let the presenter get to them at the breaks. Very impressed. The hour went very quickly. Thank you.”
BONUS #2: We will provide you with access to our planning templates and checklists.
This bonus is about:
- How to schedule your event
- How to capture the right information that you will use in your invitation and promotion
- …and more.
BONUS #3: Your professional learning coordinator will have personal access to Karen (National Director) throughout the 12 months.
OK, I’m saving the best bonus for last.
BONUS #4: We will manage and stream 10 webinar replays over the next 12 months.
That’s right. You can continue to deliver professional learning on autopilot.
What does this really mean? We will:
- edit your 10 x 1 hour webinars;
- host these on our webinar replay system for 12 months;
- provide links and codes for on-demand replay; and
- manage paid-for replays.
Wishing you great success.
Founder and National Director, Eduwebinar