Future Skills, Future Schools, Future Libraries
Karen Bonanno, National Director, Eduwebinar
28 April 2021
This last year has been a challenging year across many sectors of society, including education. The COVID-19 pandemic has probably been the most disruptive event to global education systems in history, forcing many schools into a ‘crisis-schooling’ situation. The pandemic has accelerated the already-existing challenges to education and stimulated the discussion, debates and deliberations about a need for change.
This free webinar will explore
- key drivers for future skills change,
- critical skills that our students will need to be future-ready,
- scenarios for future schooling, and
- implications for school libraries.
From this webinar you will be able to:
- Identify relevant future work skills for student success and curriculum connections.
- Consider the implications of the changing schooling landscape on the future teaching workforce.
- Explore how you can situate yourself in these futures and how well prepared you are to embrace the opportunities.