The Power of Self Publishing
with Bev Ryan, Publishing Manager
7 June 2017
Self-publishing is a powerful tool to raise your visibility and position yourself as a leader in your field of expertise. It is also a very effective catalyst for career development, personal growth, and even entry into a new field. Independent publishing has no barriers, and benefits include:
- Credibility, authority and exposure
- Attracting professional contacts, opportunities and alliances
- Additional elements such as speaking, seminars, e-courses etc. around your book topic.
What you will learn:
- The basics of self-publishing
- How to define your purpose, your message and your audience
- How to start where you are
Bev Ryan provides book publishing services & career profiling services to quiet achievers making their mark in business and professional services. Bev believes that self-publishing is a powerful tool for business owners and professionals to position themselves as leaders in their field. The process is also a catalyst for enormous personal and professional growth.
As the trend of self-publishing continues to grow, Bev works with new authors to help them overcome the challenges found in the self-publishing process.
Download certificate of attendance
This is a Teacher Identified Professional Learning Course